G-G-G-Gangsta's G-G-G-Gangsta's

great song by Ragingflameofhorror

Kewl Sonic Flash Kewl Sonic Flash

lul

Seriousy man,

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Good Animation but Bogus Story

The background animations were very well done, especially the Iraq war clip, but some of the shots of people looked a little awkward. Now the story is highly unlikely. First of all, gas prices have gone down significantly over the past 2 weeks, so the $7 a gallon depicted in the movie is highly unlikely. Also, when the nuclear missiles were launched it turned off the girls radio and changed the course of the plane. However, the EMP from a nuclear missile happens after DETONATION, not after LAUNCH. I believe this happened in the second part as well. Then thirdly, the whole WWIII scenario is also highly unlikely, with both the UN and the Bush Administration trying to convince Iran to halt their nuclear program. Although the animation was very well done, the story was a little hard to believe.

Old Gregg Soundboard! Old Gregg Soundboard!

lol old gregg

lol old gregg

Build Angry Faic Build Angry Faic

lulz

I made it into a happy face

ZK's Cursor Maze! ZK's Cursor Maze!

lulz

you can cheat lol

Zeldakrazed7 responds:

did you find other ways too?

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Excellent Work!

It sounds a lot like Deadmau5. Very uplifting and smooth. I like the use of the white noise in the pads that you mentioned in the description, as well as just everything about the song. The song never gets repetitive because you layered together different melodies together and used a variety of instruments. This song is monumentally better than anything i could make. Great job.
10/10 5/5

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Very good stuff.

Intense kick and groove, as well as a very driving lead. The action picks up quickly, and you break the repetition well. it's clear that you know what you're doing. The only thing wrong with the song is the bassline, to me it just comes out as a little weak. But other than that, near perfect.
9/10
5/5

Brando - Hard Soundz Brando - Hard Soundz

Pretty good but you could have made it better

I liked the melody and the hard kick and the whole song for the most part. The only thing is that you could really extend the song to make it longer, adding an intro to build up the tension as well as an outro later on to release the tension would make the song better. But great work with this song anyway, keep up the good work
8/10
5/5

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Yeah that's really true. It could be so much better now.

When I end up getting a new computer I want to make an epic version of this with heaps of orchestral stuff. I've started it but it lags too much, so it's kind of on hold... for a while.

Thanks for the advice. That's true. One thing this songs needs is extra structure. As it is now, is just a melody.

Thanks.