Old Gregg Soundboard! Old Gregg Soundboard!

lol old gregg

lol old gregg

Build Angry Faic Build Angry Faic

lulz

I made it into a happy face

ZK's Cursor Maze! ZK's Cursor Maze!

lulz

you can cheat lol

Zeldakrazed7 responds:

did you find other ways too?

Crazy Bad Game Crazy Bad Game

Flawless

I loved the character customization, and the weapon shop. I also appreciated the RPG elements that you implemented into this work.

Cowboys and Chinamen Cowboys and Chinamen

lol Mi Tu Fat!!!

nice game, i liked the minigames expeccially the whack a mole and the shooting. u should make another game like this i would give it a 5/5 just lke this one

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Awesome Game

My brother told me about this, so i decided to play it, and it was really fun. I beat the campaign in like 15 minutes but i sucked at the grenade challenges.... THe AI was funny, cause sometimes the CPU players shot their own players.....

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

awes0me

awesome game

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awesome game, but because it flash, bugged it

Just like a Sonic game, except when u win, u cant go back to the menu to see ur secret characters and cheats. The gameplay was solid, and the animations flowed nicely, but if u cud acctually go bak to the menu it would be perfect. Overall, this was probobly one of the best Flash Games I've seen, and my review is over.

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

What the other guy said is wrong

The huy before me said this game was stolen from miniclip, but its not. its an updated version of the miniclip version called samurai sam.

MouseGame MouseGame

Howd u make that??

My friend and I are making a game on flash, and i was wondering how you made the walls work. I got the cursor working, but the hittest wouldnt work. cud u help?